TWGNY owns or licenses the copyright in all the materials on TWGNY’s Web Site, including text, graphics, logos, button icons, audio clips, photographs, and software, and those rights are protected by United States and international copyright laws and other intellectual property laws. You may copy or distribute the text materials that appear on TWGNY’s Web Site in print format only and only for non-commercial purposes. All distributed copies must display the following copyright notice: Copyright [2013 or other year indicated] The Wright Group NY; Reprinted with the permission of The Wright Group NY, http://www.thewrightgroupny.com. You must obtain written permission in advance if you wish to reproduce text from TWGNY’s Web Site in digital format or for commercial purposes. You can request this permission by sending TWGNY an email at email@example.com that contains the following information:
- A complete description of the text from the Web Site that is requested, including the URL of the Web page that contains the text;
- A description of the intended audience;
- A description of the manner of distribution;
- The retail price and size of the printing or circulation that will include the TWGNY text;
- And a reply fax number and phone number.
You may link to the home page of TWGNY’s site as long as the link does not cast TWGNY in a false or misleading light. Please provide TWGNY with advance notice of such linking, which can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disclaimers and Limitations of Liability
TWGNY attempts to take reasonable steps to prevent the introduction of viruses, worms, or other destructive materials to TWGNY’s site, but we do not guarantee or warrant that the site or materials that may be downloaded from the site are free from any such destructive features. We are not liable for any damage or harm attributable to such features. We are not liable for any claim, loss, or injury based on errors, omissions, interruptions, or other inaccuracies in TWGNY’s site, nor for any claim, loss, or injury that results from your use of TWGNY’s site or your breach of any provision of this User Agreement.
Our Commitment to Privacy
Information We Collect
Information Voluntarily Submitted
The Wright Group NY only gathers “personally identifiable information” (information that relates to an identified individual) if you voluntarily submit such information to us through registration forms, feedback forms, and profile update forms. The types of personally identifiable information voluntarily submitted on our Web Site include your name, title, company, department, address, city, state/province, zip/postal code, country, phone and fax numbers, e-mail addresses, URLs and credit card information. You can always choose not to provide personally identifiable information, but if you do not provide such information, you may not be able to take advantage of the features of The Wright Group NY Web Site (i.e., receipt of information from The Wright Group NY). We use your personally identifiable information in the following ways:
- To supply news and information regarding The Wright Group NY and the programs it sponsors.
- To provide information regarding goods or services that we think may be of interest to you or about which you have requested information.
- To respond to your questions or comments sent to us via e-mail or postal mail.
- To comply with any valid legal process such as a search warrant, subpoena, statute or court order and to counter any attempted breach of security of our Web Site, or a physical threat to you or others.
The Wright Group NY may share your personally identifiable information with third parties for the purposes of processing payments. These third party companies do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any secondary purpose. The Wright Group NY will not rent, sell or lease personally identifiable information to any third party unless we have received your permission.
Information Gathered via Electronic Means
The Wright Group NY also collects “non-personally identifiable information” (information that does not identify a specific individual) through the use of Internet Protocol tracking, log files and/or cookie technology.
- We register your Internet Protocol address when you visit the Web Site to help diagnose possible technical problems and to administer Web Site quality. We do not use Internet Protocol addresses or clickstream data to personally identify users.
- Log files (files listing every request made to the server) are used to statistically determine which areas of our Web Site users prefer and to better prepare future site content based on the interests of our users. We do not track the usage patterns of individual users, but rather the overall performance of each page on the Web Site.
Links to and From Other Sites
Our Security Policy
Protecting your privacy and your information is our top priority. We have established physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard our physical premises and to protect against the loss, disclosure, alteration, misuse or unauthorized access of personal information both online and offline. Only those employees of The Wright Group NY and/or our business partners who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to personally identifiable information. While we take reasonable efforts to ensure the security of information, there is no guarantee that any data transmitted over the Internet or stored via our Web Site is 100% secure; this is the case for any users of and service providers on the Internet.
Accessing and Updating Information
The Wright Group NY strives to maintain the accuracy of user records and only collects personal information that is relevant for the purposes for which it is used. If you have any questions about what information we currently hold about you or your organization or would like to make updates or changes, please contact us at email@example.com
Your Choices/Opt-Out Rights
Our Commitment to Children’s Privacy
Protecting the privacy of children is important to us. The Wright Group NY does not intentionally collect information at our Web Site from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our Web Site is intended to attract anyone under 13.
Your Acceptance of These Terms