The Wright Group is a government relations consulting firm fundamentally committed to providing our clients a bridge to policy makers and resources that will significantly foster their ability to achieve their budgetary and legislative goals. We connect our clients to the tools and resources they need to strengthen and grow the delivery of services to under-served communities throughout New York City and New York State.
What TWG Can Do For Its Clients
- Raise a client’s profile with City and State legislators.
- Position an organization to make effective contacts and foster relationships with elected officials.
- Strengthen a client’s ability to attract government funding.
- Cultivate relationships between clients and agencies that work with local community nonprofits.
- Provide a comprehensive understanding of various government initiatives and their deadlines to help clients structure their programs to correspond to the strategic goals of initiatives that fall within a client’s service sector.
- Facilitate and encourage collaboration among clients from the same sectors to produce a greater social impact.
- Use its long-standing and deep-rooted relationships with constituents in under-served communities to advise clients on the most effective ways to ameliorate the conditions that perpetuate the cycles of poverty and injustice.
- Guide stakeholders through the challenges of effective philanthropy.